Friday, November 19, 2010

Humanitarian Helpers Hits Newsstands in Mormon Times!

Thank you to Emily Jensen of Mormon Times (a division of Deseret News) for writing this great article about my humanitarian blog, Humanitarian Helpers! Mormon Times is distributed in Deseret News, Church News and
http://www.mormontimes.com/ Emily had contacted me about writing an article and I happily accepted.



(Click on the article to go to the Mormon Times online article.)





The article is also online. http://www.mormontimes.com/article/18350
The good word of humanitarian giving continues to spread! YEA!

3 comments:

bevq said...

When I double click on the pic to see the whole article I get 'forbidden'. Has it moved?
Bev

Anonymous said...

Plz give the original link?
hp officejet 5510 drivers

Ladybug143 said...

I don't see much recently. Are there any current drives that our ward could participate in? We have a super saturday coming and I thought it would be great to make something for charity. Pillowcase dress, blankets, dolls... Would love to know if there is anything needed right now. Thanks